Employer Side Labor and Employment Law Attorney
The Lipp Law Firm, PC has extensive experience advising clients on both employment and labor law matters.
Lipp Law: Employer Side Labor Law Lawyer
If your company has a unionized workforce, or is facing a union organization campaign, our law firm can help. We have worked with companies negotiating against multiple labor unions, including:
- The International Brotherhood of Teamsters
- The Campaign Workers Guild
- UA Local 669 – Sprinkler Fitters
- Service Employees International Union (SEIU)
Lipp Law’s attorneys can effectively handle labor union matters, including:
- Responses to requests for union recognition
- Collective bargaining agreement negotiations
- Labor arbitration matters
- Grievance defense
- National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) charge defense
Contact Lipp Law today to help your business navigate labor union matters with experienced labor law counsel.
Lipp Law: Employer Side Employment Law Lawyer
If your company is operating in Washington, DC, Maryland or Virginia, or you have employees working from these locations, Lipp Law can provide experienced employment law advice to keep your company legally compliant and out of legal trouble.
Lipp Law’s Employer Side Employment Lawyers Can Help With:
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) Charge defense
- Restrictive Covenants: Non-compete Agreement Drafting and Audits
- Employee Handbook Drafting and Audits
- Workplace Investigations
- ADA Accommodation Assistance
- Employee Terminations
- Unemployment Claim Defense
- Severance Agreements – Drafting and Negotiations
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) Lawsuit Defense and Compliance
- Title VII of the Civil Rights Act (Title VII) Lawsuit Defense and Compliance
- Virginia Human Rights Act (VHRA) Lawsuit Defense and Compliance
- Outside General Counsel and General Human Resources Law Advice
- Trade Secrets, Confidentiality, and Employee Theft of Intellectual Property Lawsuits
What industries does The Lipp Law Firm represent in labor and employment Issues?
The Lipp Law Firm has corporate clients throughout Washington, DC, Maryland, and Virginia.
Lipp Law has advised and defended corporate clients in the following industries:
- Technology: Information Technology (IT), Cybersecurity, Software
- Government Contracts
- Restaurant/Food Service
- Political Organizations
- Pet sitting
- Professional Services
- Small Businesses
One of the main industries our firm’s employment lawyers focus on is the technology industry, including information technology (IT), hardware, software, staffing, and cybersecurity companies. Specifically, the firm often handles non-compete and employee mobility cases in the tech industry. We have client meeting locations in Reston and Fairfax, Virginia, which are situated along the Northern Virginia tech corridor.
Non-compete and wage and hour defense are what our litigation practice is known for. Non-compete and non-solicitation disputes are common in the technology industry, which has a mobile labor force. Also, many new and growing companies are sued for overtime disputes, which we have experience handling in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
Our firm has vast experience with many other industries, including government contracting, teaching/education, construction, restaurant/food service, marketing, political organizations, legal, health care, pet sitting, entertainment, professional services, and more. We love to represent entrepreneurs starting companies of their own because it’s exciting to see them grow and evolve.
We have many women-owned organizations, contractors, and executives as clients. In fact, The Lipp Law Firm, PC is 100% female owned and led.
To get experienced employment law counsel that will keep your company legally protected, contact The Lipp Law Firm today.
Call Lipp Law
We look forward to serving your needs.