Coronavirus – Legal Updates
- Is it fair? Stafford County schools granting 10 days of extra sick leave to the vaccinated -ABC7 News
- COVID FAQ: Unvaccinated Employees & Vaccine Mandates
- Can Employees Required to Get Vaccinated by Employers File a Workers’ Compensation Claim for Vaccine Adverse Effects?
- COVID Law Frequently Asked Questions – May 2021
- Do Employers Have to Provide COVID Vaccine Leave?
- Employers Must Provide Extensive Paid Sick Family Leave
- Changes To Unemployment Insurance Under The Coronavirus Aid, Relief And Economic Security (CARES) Act
- New Emergency COVID-19 Rules for Virginia Employers
- New COVID Regulations Applicable To All Virginia Employers
Owner Katie Lipp talks with WUSA9 to answer questions about COVID-19 in the segments below.
Can your employer lower your pay to match your new cost of living if you’ve moved and are working remotely?
Can a potential employer require COVID-19 vaccinations as a condition of employment?
What are your rights if someone at your job tests positive for coronavirus?
What happens if you contract COVID-19 but have run out of paid sick leave?
Can an employer require employees to receive COVID-19 vaccinations when available?
Call Lipp Law
We look forward to serving your needs.