Coronavirus – Legal Updates
- Can Employees Required to Get Vaccinated by Employers File a Workers’ Compensation Claim for Vaccine Adverse Effects?
- COVID Law Frequently Asked Questions – May 2021
- Do Employers Have to Provide COVID Vaccine Leave?
- Employers Must Provide Extensive Paid Sick Family Leave
- Changes To Unemployment Insurance Under The Coronavirus Aid, Relief And Economic Security (CARES) Act
- New Emergency COVID-19 Rules for Virginia Employers
- New COVID Regulations Applicable To All Virginia Employers
Owner Katie Lipp talks with WUSA9 to answer questions about COVID-19 in the segments below.
Call Lipp Law
We look forward to serving your needs.