We are seeking a civil litigator to become a part of our team. You will support our litigation and transactions practice lead attorneys by performing legal research, reviewing work product, and drafting discovery requests.
Please provide an updated resume, cover letter, transcript and writing sample here: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prepare and draft discovery requests at the direction of the litigation practice lead
- Conduct legal research
- Meet with lead attorneys and clients at Fairfax, Reston, and DC office locations upon request
- 3-5 years of civil litigation experience in private law firm environment
- Strong legal research skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to support fast-paced and entrepreneurial law firm environment
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Virginia bar required
- Book of business not required, but strongly encouraged
Compensation: Variable depending on the candidate’s level of civil litigation experience and book of business.
Call Lipp Law
We look forward to serving your needs.