What Problems Do We Solve and What Industries Do We Serve?
Lipp Law guides businesses and executives through difficult employment and corporate matters in DC, Maryland and Virginia.
Lipp Law solves legal problems stemming from new business opportunities, challenges, and employment separations. We have experience with both corporate and employee matters, representing both management and select individual clients, which means that we know legal strategies and best practices inside and out.
When litigation is necessary to resolve a business or employment dispute, Lipp Law’s litigation team protects and advances its clients’ rights and interests before courts, arbitration tribunals and government agencies throughout the Washington Metropolitan Area. With over 20 years of combined experience and satisfied clients, Lipp Law is pleased to serve the DMV area’s legal needs.
PROBLEMS WE SOLVE
- Forming businesses
- Resolving business disputes
- Resolving noncompete issues (noncompete, litigation, enforcement, responding to cease and desist letters)
- Navigating toxic employee issues
- Defending against employee lawsuits
- Reducing legal liability when terminating employees
- Addressing drug/alcohol issues in the workplace
- Helping with severance agreements (review, drafting, negotiation)
- Copyrighting and trademarking intellectual property
- Selling your company
- Mergers, acquisitions and business transactions
- Licensing agreements for software, code, and SaaS products
INDUSTRIES WE SERVE
- Technology companies (Cybersecurity, IT)
- Government contractors
- Professional services (Legal, Consulting, Medical)
- Pet sitting
- Women-owned businesses
“Katie was fantastic with dealing with my employment issue. She was honest, caring, and dedicated. I also really liked how she gave me several options on how to handle my situation and explained each of them in detail. Overall, I'm very happy with my experience with her and I highly recommend her.”
CONTACT THE LIPP LAW FIRM, PC TODAY
Labor Laws & Employment Termination
Our attorneys have extensive experience providing legal assistance with commercial litigation, intellectual property, software law, employment and labor issues, business formation, discrimination, education law, and more. We accept initial consultations by appointment only in order to provide each client with the time and attention that they deserve for their legal matters. Call Lipp Law today to schedule a meeting with a legal professional, who will take the time to listen to all your unique business and employment concerns and provide you time-tested and legally sound guidance to get you on the path to success.
SIGN UP FOR OUR E-NEWSLETTER
Are you a business owner or executive in the DMV area (DC, Maryland, Virginia)?
Or maybe you just want to hear our Lipp Law updates (thanks for your support! 🙏)?
If so, you should check out Lipp Law's Employment Law Newsletter. Expect regular updates about employment law and the team here at Lipp Law, focused on serving you - the backbone of our DMV business community.
If you like to keep your business compliant with employment law changes, subscribe below!